Skip To Main Content

Transcript Requests

Current students who want to send their high school transcript to a college and/or university, must fill out the online Transcript Request form. Students will need to fill out a request for each school they want their transcript sent to.

If you have questions or concerns, please see Ms. Lauer

Past Minneota graduates can email the School Counselor, Angela Lauer at with their name, the year they graduated, and the college/university they want their transcript sent to. 

Transcript Request Form