Follow Us

For Your Information




    Please take the following survey for a school project for a 7th-grade group project! Their passion is music, and they’d like to hear from you about your tastes! It will only take a minute or two of your time and is greatly appreciated!

    Comments (-1)
  • The link below has the information for Drivers Education classes offered through Guetter Driving School.


    Drivers Ed Flyer

    Comments (-1)
  • Special Education Records

    Special education records which have been collected by Minneota Public Schools related to the identification, evaluation, educational placement, or the provision of special education in the district, must be maintained under state and federal laws for a period of seven years after special education services have ended for the student. Special education services end when the student no longer is eligible for services, graduates, moves from the district, or completes his or her educational program.


    This notification is to inform parents/guardians and former students of Minneota Public Schools’ intent to destroy the special education records of students who were no longer receiving special education services as of September 1, 2010. These records will be destroyed in accordance with state law unless the parent/guardian or eligible (adult) student notifies the school district otherwise. After seven years, the records are no longer useful to the district, but they may be useful to the parent/guardian or former student in applying for Social Security benefits, rehabilitation services, college entrance, etc. 


    How to request a copy of your child’s/your temporary student and/or special education record

    The parent/guardian or eligible (adult) student may request a copy of the records in writing by contacting Kristy Peterson by email @ and/or Allyson Breyfogle @ or in person or by mail at Minneota Public Schools, 504 N Monroe St, Minneota MN 56264.


    Students who have graduated, transferred or withdrawn from Minneota Public Schools do not have to wait 7 years to request their temporary or special education record. You may request your record any time within the 7 year time frame.


    Comments (-1)
  • To stream our Minneota Viking events live, click on the link below!  Go Vikings! 



    Comments (-1)

Video of the Week